Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

November 2011 Schedule

   With tons of new and exciting games coming out this month and next, there's going to be tons of reviews to compiment them. Because I'm not a professional reviewer I won't be getting my reviews out before the games launch, but I'll try to make up for that by providing my most honest opinion possible. With my Top Zelda marathon in recess until Skyward Sword comes out, I won't be reviewing much this month besides the new titles. My only review during November will be a big one though, Super Mario 3D Land's review will be online starting November 20th 2011 (Skyward Sword's launch date). And just a peak into the future, Skyward Sword's review will be online starting in early December 2011, exact date is not confirmed but expect it sometime between December 1st and December 4th of 2011. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.

November 2011 Schedule:
November 20th: Super Mario 3D Land

No comments:

Post a Comment