Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Top 3D Zelda Contest

  Now that I have declared Ocarina of Time better than Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess better than Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time better than Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker better than Majora's Mask, my final decision awaits. So let's look at the standings based on my comparison reviews:

1. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Zelda: Twilight Princess
3. Zelda: The Wind Waker
4. Zelda: Majora's Mask

 At this point Ocarina of Time is the definite winner of the contest, but I refuse to crown it champion until after I reach my verdict regarding Skyward Sword. So, check back on this site near the beginning of December for my decision on where Skyward Sword ranks on the above list, and my final verdict on the top five Zelda games of all time! Check the site in the coming weeks for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment