Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 2011 Schedule

    First off sorry about the recent delay in posts in the last few days/weeks. My Top 5 Zelda game feature will be online tomorrow and my Mario Kart 7 review will be online this Sunday. I will be mini-reviewing all of the 10 GBA Ambassador games for the 3DS and those reviews will land next week. Finally, to complete the circle on 2011 I'll be revealing my top 7 Mario Kart racers, vehicles, items, tracks, games, and more and this feature will be arriving later in the month (and I'll be reviewing all the Mario Kart games separately). Look below for the full schedule.

December 16th 2011-Top 5 Zelda Games Feature
December 18th 2011-Mario Kart 7 Review
December 25th 2011-GBA Ambassador Games Reviews
December 25th 2011-Fluidity (Wii), World of Goo (Wii), Xevious (3DS), and Pushmo (3DS) Reviews
December 31st 2011-Mario Kart Series Review
December 31st 2011-Top 7 Mario Kart Feature

All dates are subject and likely to change (unless I can keep to my deadlines)

No comments:

Post a Comment