Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My favorite Nintendo games

Ok so today I just wanted to list my favorite Nintendo games in no particular order. This is simply to give all of you readers an idea of what kind of gamer I am and what games I like. Eventually, after I have reviewed most of these games, I will post my top Nintendo games in order from least to best. But for now, kick back, and check out my favorite Nintendo games of all time! Also, check back on Friday for the official review grading rubric that I will be using for my reviews! Oh, and a * means its one of my absolute favorites.

NES
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3*

SNES
Super Mario World
Yes, I know Zelda A Link to the Past should be here, but honestly, I haven't ever played it. I will soon though!

GB
Zelda: Link's Awakening

N64
Super Mario 64*
Mario Kart 64
Paper Mario*
Zelda: Ocarina of Time*
Zelda: Majora's Mask

GBA
None actually

GCN
Super Mario Sunshine*
Paper Mario TTYD*
Mario Kart Double Dash
Smash Bros. Melee
Metroid Prime
Zelda: Wind Waker*
Zelda: Twilight Princess*

DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart DS
Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Zelda Spirit Tracks

Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Smash Bros. Brawl*
Super Paper Mario
New Super Mario Bros. Wii*
Super Mario Galaxy*
Super Mario Galaxy 2*
Donkey Kong Country Returns

3DS
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Yes, its already one of my favorites)

Future   (I might do a write-up on these one day)
Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
Mario Kart 3DS
Paper Mario 3DS
Super Mario 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)

So that's it, am I missing a game that you happen to love? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment