Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Grading Rubric Change

 Starting with my review of "Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story" which will be online on August 7th, all review scores will be in 100 point format. (Ex. 8.9, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3) Instead of 20 point format (Ex. 8.5, 9.0, 9.5) I am doing this because I find it much to difficult to narrow down a review score to either 9.5 or 10.0 when I think it deserves somewhere in between. I fear how the rubric is designed currently, that  no scores will be receiving a 10.0 because of this problem, this is why I have changed it. All previous review scores will maintain their original scores for now. Thanks for your patience while we work out some issues in the site and reviews, and look forward to my next review this Sunday!

ALL REVIEW SCORES NOW IN 100 POINT FORMAT INSTEAD OF 20 POINT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment