Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Spring 2012 Schedule

    Here we are in the glorious year of 2012. Not far away is the highly anticipated release of the Wii U, as well as upcoming titles like Paper Mario 3DS, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Kid Icarus Uprising. Here in the springtime however I'm going to be reviewing some really enormous games, some of which are considered to be the greatest games of all time. Between now and the end of March I'm going to be focusing on two major game franchises: Mario Kart and Metroid. As you may have noticed, I've just recently published mini-reviews of every last Mario Kart game to date, and on January 3rd I will be putting my largest feature yet on the site: an article listing the top 7 Mario Kart tracks, characters, items, karts, games, and more, so be sure to check for that on Tuesday January 3rd.

   What's more interesting however, is I will be doing full reviews for (almost) every Metroid game in the franchise. I will NOT be reviewing Metroid 2 Return of Samus (GB) or Metroid Prime Hunters (DS). All other games in the franchise will get their full reviews however. Following my review of all these games I will be counting down the Top Metroid games, songs, suits, etc. in another massive feature. These Metroid review dates are TBA and more info will appear as the time comes closer.

   And finally, a peak into the future would show what my Summer schedule will be like, and let me say that I have a lot planned. Following this Metroid marathon I will be having a Mario marathon over the summer, meaning I will be playing every last Mario platformer created (including Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario 64). That will make for some HUGE reviews. More info on these reviews coming soon.

    In closing I hope everyone had an awesome new year and a very merry Christmas. It'll be tough for this year's games to match or surpass the quality of 2011's, but I'm going to try my best to make my site as good as I can in the year ahead. Below you'll find a Spring 2012 schedule for reviews, most dates are timeframes and may not end up being around that time. Please check over the next few weeks for updates. Thanks for supporting the site!

January 3rd 2012-Top 7 Mario Kart Feature
Mid-January 2012-Metroid Review
January/February 2012-Metroid Prime Review
February 2012-Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Review
February 2012-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Review
March 2012-Super Metroid Review
March 2012-Metroid Other M Review
March/April 2012-Metroid Fusion Review
April 2012-Top Metroid Feature

No comments:

Post a Comment