Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Review Info

  My review for Skyward Sword will be landing in just one week. In the mean time I'd like to discuss a change to my review rubric that takes effect starting with next week's Zelda review:

Before now categories included Graphics, Audio, Story, Gameplay, and Gameplay Amount. Starting now, the Gameplay category will be split into two separate categories which will be titled Gameplay and Controls. The new controls category used to be covered in the gameplay category of my reviews, but Skyward Sword has reminded me how important controls are to a game and that they need their own section in reviews. This new rubric will also be used for comparison reviews, and all regular reviews from here on out. All old reviews will not be changed according to this new rubric.

  How are Skyward Sword's controls? Check back on Sunday to read the full written review to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment