Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Skyward Sword is Amazing!

   So I have been spending my last three days playing Skyward Sword and let me just tell you, it is amazing! I am not rushing my way through the game but rather taking my time so I don't beat it too quickly. Currently I just beat the Earth Temple and am in Lanaryu Desert. So far I am loving the game and I'm sure the final review score will be extremely high (maybe a 10?) but you'll find out on December 4th when my official review launches, until then, look at some highs and lows of the game below:

The Good:
The beautiful, watercolor, impressionist art style
The orchestrated soundtrack has some great themes
The story: it's the best in a Zelda game so far
The game has tons of content and many dungeons
The motion controls work relatively well
The levels are well designed and characters well constructed
The dash button... the dash button rocks...

The Bad:
Ummmm, well... the beetle? (honestly that's the only complaint I have so far, the new beetle item sucks, but I'll explain why in my review)

The Ugly:
Ghirahim, the game's boss... he's hideous...

No comments:

Post a Comment