Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Zelda Celebration Info

  My Skyward Sword review will finally be here in just 5 days, this Sunday December 4th the review will be here on the site. Along with the review, I have planned some other activities for the day which will be posted also on December 4th. Here is a rundown.

1. The review will be posted at around 10AM EST in the morning.
2. I will be having a spoiler-filled Skyward Sword feature which will reveal my favorite dungeons, bosses, items, and more. This should be posted at around 4PM.
3. The final feature will be my top 3D Zelda games feature. This feature will re-hash my decisions for my favorite Zelda games before Skyward Sword, and then will include Skyward Sword in the contest for Best 3D Zelda game ever. This amazing feature will be posted around 8PM also EST.

All times and dates are subject to change. Please make sure to check back for the full features and review. Will Skyward Sword get a 10? What are the game's best bosses? What is the best Zelda game? Find out Sunday right here. This is my last preview, so make sure you'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment