Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Super Mario 3D Land Preview

   Well, I am now a proud owner of Super Mario 3D Land!!! I'm currently in world 3 and so far its pretty awesome. Here is 10 things I've noticed so far:

1. 3D is awesome, I hate the game in 2D
2. Tons of hidden areas and star coins to find and collect
3. Graphis are gorgeous
4. Music is fantastic, but main theme is overused in stages
5. Game is a tad on the easy side
6. Tanooki Tail should be more sparesly used
7. Gameplay is really awesome
8. Mario's roll is hard to use, run button takes getting used to
9. Boss battles are boring
10. Only 40 levels in main quest, but 40 more after you beat it (80 total, but they go by fast)

Stay tuned for my full review of Super Mario 3D Land coming November 20th. What score do you think it will get? How are you liking the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment