Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

"TLOZ: Ocarina of Time 3D" Re-Review

   Just a quick post because I want to change my review score for my first review of all time, "TLOZ: Ocarina of Time 3D" which I reviews last July. Since then, I have changed my review rubric to include 100 point format rather than 20 point format. Because of this change I feel that I need to change previous review scores on 20 point, to 100 point to remain consistent. Here is the new score run-down for OoT3D:

Graphics: 10.0
Audio: 9.5 (because of no updates from original)
Story: 9.5
Gameplay: 10.0
Gameplay Amount: 10.0
Overall: 9.8 (changed from 9.5)

Ocarina of Time 3D was nearly perfect, however only so because it was the remake of perhaps a perfect game. The following is my run down of the original game's scores (yes, the graphics aren't as good, but these scores are for the time of release)

Graphics: 10.0
Audio: 10.0
Story: 9.5
Gameplay: 10.0
Gameplay Amount: 10.0
Overall: 9.9

The original Ocarina of Time was a bit better than the re-make, but still not quite a perfect game as seen by the final score. Both games are must-haves just like every other Zelda game. So if you haven't purchased Ocarina of Time 3D yet, you really are missing out as it is one of the best games ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment